Make Your Easter a Little Sweeter
Try this delicious recipe using BEE RAW 100% Single Varietal Honey, available at our shop and online.
Blueberry Honey Glazed Carrots
with Pearl Onions and Mint
- 1 pound baby carrots
- ½ pound pearl onions
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Blueberry Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt (I like fine sea salt)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup whole leaf fresh mint, cleaned and stemmed
- In a medium to large skillet, fill 2/3 full of water and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and then carrots and onions and cook until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Drain the water from the pan and add butter, honey and lemon juice. Cook until a glaze coats the carrots, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add mint and toss
NOTE: If the glaze begins to get too sticky at anytime add a teaspoon of water to loosen.